- Split winding constructions and bi-filar connections is made in such way that it reduces the overall capacitance of the Winding.
- High insulating materials and special shielding techniques are the reasons for its common mode and minimizing transverse mode noise.
- The core and its magnetic properties are chosen in such way which displays enough leakage inductance which offers normal mode power line noise, which is in sync with the transfer of fundamental power frequency. And all the higher frequencies are blocked.
- Transfer of electric noise is blocked by Faraday's Unique Box shielding and apt techniques.
- Better regulation generates common mode impedance effect.